суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bed breakfast chicago heights illinois




You know, I was making fun of Netbooks when they first came out cuz I kept thinking who would want to use something so hideously small. Small screen and small keyboard == do not want/will not use

Then the 9-inch Netbooks come out, closely followed by the 10-inch ones.

Thatapos;s when I started reading up on them and watching video reviews~ And itapos;s also then that I realized that they were usable (as in, the keyboard didnapos;t require midget hands) and the monitor didnapos;t actually strain the eyes. I also talked to mental and dorm about the Asus EEE as they owned one and seemed to like it lots. :O

Of course, seeing that they were adorable meant that I was tempted to get one even though I had absolutely no justification for needing a laptop of any size.

........ Everyone knows the end of this story. :P

Anyway, Iapos;m enjoying my widdle Eeenuu. XD I find it really handy since I like to keep it open to search stuff online or chat while Iapos;m playing games full-screen on my desktop. Itapos;s also light and easy to bring everywhere Sometimes, I even have it with me while I sit in bed. :B

For me, itapos;s like a little computer dedicated to the Internet even though itapos;s definitely not limited to that.

Of course, you can do all this with any notebook but since my other one is a chunky, old, must-use-AC-adapter, not-wifi-enabled system, my miniscule EEE is my laptop of choice. :D

I just wish Asus would ease up on pumping out a new EEE every other month. You buy one and then itapos;s pretty much obsolete in a couple of weeks One 10-inch model being churned out are apparently thinner than the regular build and another upcoming EEE will supposedly have a touch-screen. I donapos;t think any other company is putting in so much effort to spam the market with Netbooks.

When is this going to stop? X_x

Iapos;m actually still waiting for Dell to put out the Inspiron Mini with a red lid like in their prototype photos. Itapos;s so shiny and pretty. *____* (Yes, knowing me, Iapos;ll throw money away to get another little computer. I have no willpower. -_-;)
bed breakfast chicago heights illinois, bed breakfast chicago hotel illinois.



Комментариев нет: