четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

collops




�Okay its no use.
I should just stop talking to you.
I heard what you told Chleo when i left.
But i had been hoping youapos;d forgive me.
So yeah.iapos;ll just forget it.
It was really awesome getting to know you.
And i loved every minute we spent being idiots:)
Hmmm...Bye.

So today school was just plain annoying.Im sorry for having mood swings.
And i hope i didnt hurt anyone today with my attitude.If i did im sorry.
Came home early today cause everyone else had to do something.
And i didnt feel like hanging out with the guys.Sorry.
I just find them really annoying.

HAHA�you wont believe it but im watching totally spice now.
And i feel like playing with nail polish now:)
Dark purple would be nice.
OR Red:)))
<3 it



autoshops, collops, colloplast, collophore, collophony, collophon.



Комментариев нет: